Tuesday, May 8, 2007

FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!

Yes!!! I have the whole summer ahead of me to knit, to read, to do the LJ Secret Pal, and:


TO GO TO EUROPE! It's official!!!!! I got my passport today. I am headed to London, Paris and Avignon in July!

I'm so excited. Nervous, but excited all the same!

No FOs right now, but finallly a list of the Kureyon colorways I've used:

124
159
134
185
95
170
90
102
188
148
147


Yay! Tomorrow I'm having sushi with an old friend from High School. Right now I'm listening to the Beach Boys and being happy :D

I should have a finished LR block tomorrow :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations! You'll have such a fab time in Europe. Drop me a line (via Purlescence) if you want some tips on great places to go/things to do in London - including the best yarn shops!