Sunday, June 3, 2007

Lizard Blocks and Bags of Ends (No Odds)

Well, if the trip to my dad's was good for one thing, it was knitting. I already told you all about the yarn stores, but I also got a fair bit of knitting done.

For a bit of yarn pr0n, that's Debbie Bliss cashmerino DK and I'm planning on making socks with the blue as the heel and toes. Pretteh, no? I really like it. I also picked up a ball of Cashmerino Aran, because I'm plan on making my Wicked out of that, and I wanted to try it out.





As for FOs, this one's not completely finished yet, but this bag is all the ends I had to weave in for it. I ended up duplicate stitching them in thanks to Thersea's tutorial on Knitty and that seemed to work well. Pictures once it's blooked.


I got four Lizard Ridge blocks done in between the day before we left (last Friday) and yesterday. It would have been Friday-to-Friday, but it got too dark on the ride home. Here they are in all their glory. Clockwise it's: 147, 150, 209 and 175 aka Witch's Lake, Winter Store, Gelly Roll and Rose Garden. (Gelly Pen because that one reminds me of the gel pens I was obsessed with at thirteen)


That's about it. I plan to spend today working on editing the novel I wrote for last year's NaNoWriMo and working on my gloves. I'll also be listening to podcasts and waiting anxiously for my Ravelry invite still.... :D

No comments: